Home / Support / Precautions
• Make sure to read the user manual thoroughly before assembling the product.
• Check that all the necessary parts are present before assembling the product. If you find any part missing or damaged, contact your dealer or our customer center.
• Put gloves on before assembling the product.
• Duoback is not liable for any product damage caused by the user’s negligence while assembling the product.
• Duoback is not liable for any product damage caused by the user’s random disassembling or assembling the product without consultation.
• Do not use water when cleaning the chair.
• If the fabric part is stained, dip a cloth in a diluted neutral detergent, wipe out the stains with it, and fully dry the fabric before use.
• Do not use the chair for purposes other than the intended.
• Be fully aware of how to use the chair before use.
• Do not let more than one person sit on the chair.
• Do not stand on the chair. When the chair moves or rotates, there is a risk of the user getting injured.
• Do not raise your feet onto a high place while sitting in the chair.
• Do not lean back excessively while sitting in the chair.
• Do not tilt your body from side to side excessively while sitting in the chair.
• Do not sit on the armrest.
• Do not sit on the chair when a person is under it.
• Do not push or rotate the chair forcefully when a person is seated on the chair. Doing so may injure the person.
• Do not put your hand into any moving part of the chair.
• Be careful not to get your toes caught on the casters.
• Do not throw or kick the chair.
• Do not expose the chair under direct sunlight for a long time.
• Do not use the chair near inflammables or fire devices.
• If you are going to use the chair on the floor of which the material is susceptible to damage, lay a protective mat on the floor before use.